tesa ® 60412 is a universal packaging tape consisting of a 70% recycled (PCR) PET carrier and a water-based acrylic adhesive system. tesa ® 60412 has a strong and abrasion-resistant backing with excellent adhesion properties. The strong acrylic adhesive makes this product the perfect solution for light and medium-weight packaging applications (max. 30 kg). The combination of materials guarantees low-noise unwinding and excellent printability with all types of ink systems.
tesa ® 60412 not only offers excellent performance, but is also an advanced alternative that contributes to sustainability:
In addition tesa ® 60412 has very good adhesion to recycled cardboard
- The liner is made from post-consumer recycled PET (70% recycled content).
- This packing tape can be disposed of in the blue bin together with the packaging without jeopardizing the cardboard recycling process (certified according to INGEDE method 12).
- The production process of this product is solvent-free
- Closing cardboard boxes
- Suitable for light and medium-weight packaging applications (max. 30 kg)
- Excellent adhesion to recycled cardboard
- Suitable for hand dispensers and automatic dispensers
- Brand presentation and promotional purposes